Warning for Parents and Dog Owners about Lincoln Park

We’re just learning from a neighbor that a dog passed after ingesting meth while on a walk at Lincoln Park.

We don’t have information about exactly where or how this happened. The events are very recent and we just wanted to warn neighbors to be careful of their two and four legged loved ones.  Honestly, this tragic event could happen at any park. 🙁

We are heartbroken for the family who lost their beloved puppy.

Speak Your Mind

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.